Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Name Change

A Sardarji named Santa was tired of hearing Sardar jokes that so often used the name, Santa. He went to court to change it and appeared before a judge who asked, "Sir, why do you want to legally change your name, are you in trouble, hiding from the law, what?"

"No sir, Your Honor. I'm just tired of listening to jokes about rednecks that often use that name. It's Santa this, Santa that, so I want my name changed."

The judge asked, "And what name do you want it changed to?"

He said, "Candy."

The judge replied, "Candy? Spell it for me."

He said, "Candy, C-A-N-D-Y, Your Honor."

The judge put the name on the papers before him and said, legally, "Your name is now, Candy."

He rushed over to tell his girlfriend. He knocked on her door and heard, "Who's there?"

He said, "It's me!"

She said, "Come on in Santa, the doors unlocked."

He said, "It's not Santa."

She said, "Yes it is, I recognize your voice."

He said, "It ain't Santa no more cause I done legally changed it."

She asked, "What is it then?"

He said, "Guess."

She said, "Banta?"

He answered, "No."

She said, "Than what is it ?"

He said, "Wait, I'll gives you a hint. You holds it in your hand and you puts it in your mouth."

She replies, "Oh!... Come on in, Peter!"

No comments:

Post a Comment